Getting Ready for ICCCA Conference 2017
All community college administrators are enthusiastically invited to join us in our 2017 conference this Nov 15-17 at the Wyndham Hotel in Springfield. This year we are collaborating with the ICCFA for a combined conference. The theme is "Engage, Ignite, Unite!"
The Friday morning keynote speaker will be Dr. Mary Howard-Hamilton whose topic will be “Engage! Ignite! Unite! Stand! Focus! and Fight!”
Aspiring Leaders Cohort Information
Our Purpose . . .
* To provide a resource network, a forum for information exchange, and a vehicle for professional development
* To represent the concerns and needs of community college administrators by participating on state committees, task forces, and advisory groups.
* To build effective alliances which will act on behalf of the common interests of community colleges
* To collaborate with political and educational organizations throughout the state to advance the legislative and fiscal needs of community colleges.
* To provide a collegial support network for professional growth and development